Tuesday 26 April 2011

Dancing in the street


I should probably stress again that I'm really not obsessed with the royal wedding, but I did get a little giddy when I saw these regal paper plates and bunting on Talking Tables.

Our right-on local pastor has organised a street party for the big day (T-minus 3 days...and counting) when the road will be closed off and since I live directly opposite the church, I will probably be attending wearing my finest red, white and blue.

In my fantasy street party, I want this bunting. I'd also like to be dressed in a perfect approximation of a 1951 housewife, but that's rather unlikely so I'll settle for these fabulous paper plates - are they super classy or kitschy tacky? Who can tell, but I know they'd look rather fine loaded up with fairy cakes and scones on the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...